When is an implantation indicated?
Nothing is better than starting the day with a bright, healthy smile.
Implants have successfully been inserted at our clinic in thousands of patients, for more than 25 years.
Successful implantations are not only clinically proven, but have been proven in practice.
- In cases of tooth loss because of a trauma or infection
- In cases of missing molars on one or both sides
- To increase the abutment to support a fixed, wide-span dental bridge.
- For edentulous jaws to improve the hold of a prosthesis or to accommodate a fixed bridge
- In conjunction with bone grafting to restore aesthetics and chewing function in the jaw
In certain situations, it is possible to provide implants with functional dentures after just a few days. This would give you comfortable, fixed teeth within a week.