Terms and conditions
The success of the courses is essentially dependent on proper preparation and organization.Please help us by submitting your early written application.
- 1. You will receive a course confirmation and invoice after your application. The course fee includes 19% VAT.
- 2. The course fee is payable two weeks after receiving invoice. Please don't pay the fee later than eight weeks before the course starts. Please settle the amount by bank transfer to the following account:
Account holder: Privatzahnklnik Schloss Schellenstein
Volksbank Brilon Büren Salzkotten - IBAN: DE20 4726 1603 7851 9494 00 - BIC: GENODEM1BUS
The distribution of course places takes place after receiving the payment. The seats can’t be reserved.
- 3. Registration for the course is binding upon receipt of payment.
- 4. If you need to cancel your registration to the course up to eight weeks before the course starts, the course fee will be refunded. From 8 weeks before the course starts, the course fee will not be refunded, but the registration can be transferred to another course participant.
- 5. If the course is cancelled for organizational reasons, we can't be held responsible for the incurring costs. This also applies to requirements regarding the content, implementation and other framework conditions of a course.
- 6. The participant accepts our terms and conditions by registering.
Jurisdiction is Brilon.
Olsberg, November 2020
Registration please by mail, by fax 02962-971922 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, to the secretariat Prof. Khoury, Privatzahnklinik Schloss Schellenstein GmbH